皇冠足球比分ndsu is working on plans for returning to in-person instruction for fall 2020.
皇冠足球比分many of the details will be finalized closer to the start of the semester, based on state level guidance and circumstances at that time. we will continue to update this page, so please check back.
we are a student-focused, land-grant, research university, and remain dedicated to our role as an economic engine that educates students, conducts primary research, creates new knowledge and advances technology.
we are committed to offering an in-person experience to students who choose it. students who have health concerns about returning may contact student health service for support.
皇冠足球比分this is a time to demonstrate our strengths as innovators and problem solvers, as we pursue the richest possible in-person experience for our students while minimizing risk to all.
we are guided by the best practices and advice from state and federal public health agencies.
ndsu is currently:
- We are analyzing classrooms and class sizes to determine options for social distancing
- Evaluating potential adjustments to seating arrangements
- Acquiring additional technology to enhance instructional flexibility in classrooms, and allow for instances where an individual may need to be isolated to participate in the real-time education experience
- Examining course and semester schedules to maximize student experiences and minimize risk
We are pursuing creative approaches to co-curricular activities, to foster learning and growth that comes from experiencing groups while following physical distancing guidelines. Learn more about Student Life at NDSU.
NDSU Wellness Center
NDSU Memorial Union
NDSU Student Organizations
Learn more about event guidelines here.
residence life will continue to provide students the flexibility to choose between single or double rooms in the residence halls as available.
students who have concerns with living on campus are asked to discuss options with residence life.
students will move in over multiple days to control the number of people entering a single building at one time.
students who need to quarantine will do so in their own rooms. rooms will be set aside for on-campus students who may need to isolate at any point during the semester. meals will be delivered to the rooms and residence life will provide daily wellness checks to students in these situations.
planned day-to-day operational adaptations include providing disinfectant stations for student use and scheduling additional sanitation by campus custodians. we may limit the number of students in lounges, and reconfigure furniture in common areas.
Learn more at NDSU Residence Life.
皇冠足球比分dining areas are planning a number of modifications, including:
- Signage to encourage social distancing in lines
- Seating areas arranged to meet health department criteria for distancing
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting on a regular and frequent basis, following state and federal public health agencies guidelines, utilizing EPA approved cleaners, sanitizers and disinfectants
- West Dining Center will continue to be an allergen friendly facility free of tree-nuts and peanuts with Clean Eats station offering items free of the top 8 allergens. Students with food allergies may contact Hannah Prigge for specific meals/needs.
- Take-out meals to allow students to eat in their rooms
- Food will be served and not available for self-service
- Crowd size will be limited to ND health department restrictions, currently at 75 percent capacity, managed by dining staff
Learn more at NDSU Dining Services.
Student Health Service and Counseling
Student Health Service has well-established protocols, updated and adapted to COVID-19, for screening, testing and working with patients who report symptoms. Residence Life, Dining and other student services have experience with and are prepared to support any students who are affected. Learn more about Student Health Services.
皇冠足球比分north dakota department of health will conduct contact tracing for any positive cases of the virus in an employee or student.
- To protect all students who come through the Student Health Service, students are screened for COVID-19 using guidelines published by state and federal public health agencies. If the student meets the criteria, the student’s symptoms are reviewed and determine if a COVID-19 test is required.
- Student Health Service is able to provide thermometers to students if one is needed.
- Proper cleaning is performed as the student transitions to each area of the Student Health Service, including the door handles, chair in lobby, exam room and any other surfaces a patient may have come in contact with.
- All students will wear face coverings while in Student Health Service.
- Both in-person and telehealth appointments will be available with providers.
- NDSU’s Counseling Center will continue to offer one-on-one counseling through telemedicine and in-person as possible.
- Support groups will be offered virtually for a variety of mental health concerns.
Follow on handwashing, respiratory etiquette, as well as social distancing.
Students and employees will be reminded to stay home when sick.
皇冠足球比分we are exploring the following facility modifications.
- Evaluating Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and controls for improved air quality options
- Adjusting seating arrangements in classrooms
- Installing physical barriers in areas like coffee shops, dining and One Stop
- Distancing reminders will be posted in areas where people wait in lines for services
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located in high traffic public areas in every building. Disinfecting solutions also will be available for students and faculty who want to clean desks, chairs or other surfaces
- Hygiene reminders will be posted throughout campus
- Remote work will continue for employees who need to remain home
皇冠足球比分custodial cleaning and disinfecting will be enhanced for restrooms and classrooms, as well as areas like door handles, elevator controls, water bottle filling stations, hand rails and light switches.
NDSU President’s Council for Campus Wellbeing
NDSU and community resources
State of North Dakota Department Covid-19 resources
NDSU Covid-19 preparedness and response